Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Home Organization- Bulletin Board

IMG_0002
Above is a peak into a small section of our home office… this silver magnet/ bulletin board from Crate & Barrel keeps me stay organized from week to week and helps me balance all household work.
 
I use this bulletin board for meal planning, weekly to-do’s, and important family notes.
 
Aqua Magnetic Storage Tin, Set of 6
 
 
Lining the top of the board are three magnet tins (I also use these on the side of my refrigerator) which house push pins, magnets, and binder clips.
  • World Market: Love these magnet tins! Perfect for keeping small storage handy- come in variety of colors.
Fashion Binder Clips 1 Assorted Colors
  • Office Max: Such colorful cuties! In-store you can purchase with pre-printed words: File, Urgent, To-Do, & Misc.
Fashion Magnets, Teal, Pack Of 8
  • Office Max: Love the round push pins in teal! Fun color.
MagNetic Silver Mesh Tall Storage Basket by Design Ideas
  • Mesh Basket: Don’t know where I purchased my basket from, but love this to keep everything I need handy. Dry erase markers, sharpie, and post-it notes.
 
The board currently houses four key documents to attempt to keep me organized.
 
 
  • This amazing list helps me stay on track at the store and is one place we keep a running list of items we are out of and/or in of from the store.
  • Easy tear off sheets (with magnets on the back) are already divide into sections & have common items pre-printed.
  • I simply put a line through each item while shopping and never rarely overlook an item!
Grocery Checklist
 
 
 
Anyone else have a home organization system you love?Feel free to share any ideas!
image_thumb

No comments: